NCPA Ownership Workshop
October 12 - October 13
t’s an intensive two-day event for pharmacists considering pharmacy ownership or current owners looking to polish their management skills. It’s a soup-to-nuts crash course on pharmacy ownership, whether you’re starting from the ground up, purchasing an existing store, or expanding to become a multi-store owner.
Our team of experts answer the nitty-gritty questions about the loan approval process, licensure agreements, creating a start-up checklist, writing a business plan, designing an effective store layout, and much more .
Topics covered in the program include:
- Building a successful pharmacy practice
- Business owner roles, responsibilities, and management styles
- Financial planning for success and growth
- Marketing your pharmacy practice
- Assessing technology needs for the pharmacy
- Legal and accounting counsel for the new owner, including pitfalls to avoid
- Floor planning, pricing strategies, and product placement
In short, you’ll learn what it takes to run a successful pharmacy…or even pharmacies.